Sites we like
- Bruce Campbell
I shouldn't even have to explain this one. If I do, you're probably at the wrong site.
- George Carlin
He's funny because he's right.
- Kurt Vonnegut
The man is my hero for the following reasons:
- He's the greatest living satirist.
- He did an interview for Playboy.
- He openly admits that everything he says is horseshit.
- He helped make science fiction a viable art form.
- He simultaneously prays to and for humanity.
- Low Res Records
313 bit hardcore shit. Low Res is a Detroit based hardcore record
label. They make your eardrums hurt. In a good way. Home to
- Rematter Records
Good music by good people. Home to
and others. I never knew music could be so cuddly.
StubHub is an online ticket marketplace, and just happens to sign my
paychecks. If you're looking for tickets to a sold-out event or just
want the best seats in the house, this is your spot. They do nifty
charity work, too.
I have no idea how this man maintains his level of
Simply amazing. Matt is the standard by which all other pop culture sites are judged.